Mon, Oct 16|
Empowering Wellness: Holistic Strategies for Breast Cancer Prevention & Healing
October is a breast cancer awareness month, and I want to support women by providing more information about it. We're going to discuss: the root cause, genetic factor, trauma, preventive strategy, healing protocols.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2023, 6:00 PM MDT – Oct 17, 2023, 7:30 PM MDT
About the Event
I am excited to invite you to my upcoming webinar Empowering Wellness: Holistic Strategies for Breast Cancer Prevention and Healing, FREE event that will shed light on critical topics surrounding breast cancer, with a focus on holistic health and wellness.
1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. In 2023, an estimated 297,790 women. Chances are, you know at least one person who has been personally affected by breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month, held in October every year, aims to promote screening and prevention of the disease, which affects 2.3 million women worldwide.
Let's connect over a cup of tea and talk about:
- Women's Health Disparities: Explore how women are often underserved by the modern healthcare system and strategies for improving women's healthcare access and outcomes.
- Understanding the Root Causes: Delve into the hidden causes of breast cancer and the importance of addressing them.
- Risk Factors and Contributors: Learn about the various risk factors and contributing factors that can increase one's susceptibility to breast cancer.
- Holistic Preventive Strategies: Discover holistic approaches to breast cancer prevention, encompassing lifestyle, nutrition, and emotional well-being.
- Screening Options: Pros and cons. Gain insights into the available screening options and the importance of early detection in improving breast cancer outcomes.
- Holistic Healing Protocols: Explore holistic healing protocols and supportive strategies if you or someone you know has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Speaker: Polina LeRoy, PhD, Medical Intuitive Holistic Wellness Coach.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of breast cancer, its root causes, and holistic approaches to prevention and healing.
Contact: For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is open to all, including patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and advocates interested in women's health and holistic approach to breast cancer care.
The purpose of this event is to educate women about breast cancer and all the factors increasing the risk of developing it.
Please, save the date, share this event info and let's support women's fight against cancer.