Sat, Mar 27|
Create Your Own Reality | Free Intro to ThetaHealing®
Join us for a meeting of Theta Healing® Meditation to open your heart and learn how to start using your intuitive abilities. Discover one of the most effective and life-changing forms of energy healing and personal development.
Time & Location
Mar 27, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM MDT
About the Event
Now more than ever this world needs healers with open hearts.
During this workshop you will:
- Find out how to develop your intuitive and healing abilities.
- Discover what is blocking you from love and abundance.
- Investigate subconscious mind and brain waves.
- Experience the ThetaHealing® Meditation.
Who is this for?
- You have an interest in spiritual development: meditation, chakras, crystals, angels, yoga and wellness in general.
- You are passionate about helping people and the search for the truth.
- You may already be a life coach, holistic practitioner, reiki master, therapist, or energy healer, but you want to learn more and be more effective in your work.
- You want to become a healer or a mindset coach and help people in their spiritual awakening.
- You want to create an abundant, meaningful life while serving the world.
ThetaHealing® is a personal development and energy healing modality, that uses Divine Source Energy and holistic approach for healing and transformation: replacing limiting beliefs, emotional healing, manifesting health and abundance, trauma release, working with Guardian Angels, communicating with plants, crystals and spirit guides, chakras' balance and so much more.
Scientifically it is related to Quantum Physics and Epigenetics. With ThetaHealing® meditation you can experience a state of Oneness with the energy of creation. In this state we can do intuitive readings, facilitate healing, ask for guidance, get intuitive insights and co-create our future through manifestation.
ThetaHealing® is used in 152 countries around the world by over 800,000 certified and accredited practitioners. It’s even being used in hospitals in Italy, Israel and Japan.
Tickets: Free or $10 donation.
Donations from this event will go to Homeboy Industries - organization that provides hope, training and support to formerly gang-involved and previously incarcerated men and women allowing them to redirect their lives and become contributing members of the community.
You will receive a Zoom link with the confirmation email after purchasing a ticket.
I'm looking forward to seeing you there!