Sat, Dec 09|
Empowering Wellness: Holistic Approach For Eczema Healing
Learn about the root cause of eczema and how to heal it using holistic approach.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM MST
About the Event
Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, affects an estimated 30% of the U.S. population. It's a chronic disease that causes dry, itchy skin that can weep clear fluid when scratched.
Here are some numbers on eczema in the U.S.:
- More than 31 million Americans have eczema.
- 10% to 20% of infants have eczema.
- Around 9.6 million kids under the age of 18 in the U.S. have eczema.
- A third of these children have moderate to very bad forms of the condition.
- Eczema is more common in black children than other racial or ethnic groups.
Doctors usually prescribe steroids for treating eczema, but in most cases they can only provide temorary relief.
Let's dive into the root cause of eczema and discuss why this is such a common chronic disease, and what's causing it in infants and adults.
During this event you will learn:
- Most common myths about eczema.
- What is the root cause of eczema.
- Why about 40% of infants are diagnosed with eczema.
- Why stress is associated with eczema.
- Psycosomatics of eczema.
- How to heal eczema.
Speaker: Polina LeRoy, PhD, Medical Intuitive Holistic Wellness Coach.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of eczema, its root causes, and holistic approach to prevention and healing.
Contact: For inquiries, email email@example.com
This webinar is open to all, including patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, and advocates interested in women's health and holistic approach to eczema.
The purpose of this event is to educate women about eczema and all the factors increasing the risk of developing it.
Please, save the date, share this event info and let's support women.