Sat, Feb 15|
Boulder, CO, USA
ThetaHealing® Dig Deeper
In this 2 day intensive workshop you will discover the 8 ways to dig for the bottom or root belief with grace and ease.
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2020, 9:00 AM MST – Feb 16, 2020, 4:00 PM MST
Boulder, CO, USA, Boulder, CO, USA
About the Event
The Dig Deeper Course is designed to ensure that all ThetaHealing® practitioners are well trained in this essential technique - the Beliefs and Feelings work, and to give them the solid grounding, tips and algorithms they need so they are confident at digging and lead their clients to their key core beliefs. In this practical course you will learn 8 types of digging:
- Fear and Phobia.
- Resentment, Regrets and Rejections.
- Genetic level.
- History level.
This is the training that will provide you with breakthroughs in working with clients. And if you plan to employ ThetaHealing® in your work with client, then this class is absolutely essential.
You will learn:
- The fastest way to change a life.
- Features of muscle testing.
- Belief work for clients with the multiple personality syndrome.
- Replacing beliefs in all languages.
- Beliefs that cannot be changed.
- The main issues in digging.
- Features related to loading feelings.
- "Bandages" without belief work.
- How to replace a key belief so that it is gone forever.
- 8 quick ways to dig.
- Working with virtues.
Prerequisites: ThetaHealing® Basic DNA Course, ThetaHealing® Advanced DNA Course.
Early bird price $500 is available 4 weeeks prior to the course date.